Renton Fish & Game Club Saturday – July 29th – Gate opens at 8am – Shooting starts at 10am
ASI approved stages
- Emphasis on a variety of shooting positions, movement and cover
- Media Coverage and Publication
- Strong-hand/weak-hand stages
- Awards 1st thru 10th + Top Lady & Top Junior
- Renton’s “Steel Dragons” (Youth Scholastic Action Shooting) are providing lunch & drinks for purchase as a fundraiser.
- A “safe” .380, .38, 9mm, .40 or .45 handgun. Revolver or semi-automatic
- To compete in the Hand-sized Handgun Division (for awards) – Maximum barrel length: 3 ½” semi-auto, 3” revolver. No “Frankenguns”
- Participants are welcome to shoot non-Hand-size Handguns and will be scored but will not be eligible for ASI HSHG Awards
- Minimum – 100 rounds of ammo
- “Strong-side” hip holster that covers the trigger or a gun rug. No fanny packs or purses
- Reloads on belt or in pocket. 2-3 mags or speed reloaders recommended
Courses of Fire:
- 8 Stages of Fire
- Stages will start downloaded to 6 rounds with reloads limited to 6 rounds
- Variety of shooting positions (standing, moving, seated, prone, kneeling)
- ASI Membership is REQUIRED to participate.
- An option to sign-up for a one-time “No charge – 90 Day ASI Provisional Membership” on the ASI website and also will be available at registration
- Registration onsite on day of match.
- RFGC Member = $25 Non-RFGC Members = $35